Tyranid Forest


I got some more lotus flowers and I decided to make a forest with them.
I glued the lotus on to a base and primed it with grey spray. I also made a rock path and painted it with black.
 I added some eggs and charcoal pieces. Painted the base with brown, but around the eggs and lotus I used yellow.
 I painted the lotus with purple, green and pink. Dry brushed the eggs with pink and white. Dry brushed the charcoal with a brighter brown and I decided to add some to the base.
Since I had a really large surface to cover with grass I had to use something else, so I bought a pack of parsley and glued it on the whole base. I also bought decorative plants for fish tanks and glued some onto the base.
 Next I painted the tips of the grass and the hot glue with fluorescent yellow.
 Last I painted some of the grass in different colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment